Monday, February 9, 2009

Two Interviews = Hair Dryer

I have my first interview in Switzerland tomorrow with a headhunter and I just learned I have an appointment on Wednesday with a second headhunter (also known as agency or recruiter)! I am hopeful that I will remember how to be interviewed and this will turn into actual job interviews with companies here in Geneva.

All of this excitement meant it was time for me to invest in a hair dryer. I have not had one since I arrived due to my US hair dryer blowing up when we plugged it into a converter. I can't wait to actually do my hair tomorrow and use some products!

I have my "interview" outfit all laid out for Scott to approve when he gets home this evening. Fingers crossed something turns up for me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...