Before dinner on Saturday we walked to the Eiffel Tower. We caught it right at sunset and were able to witness the lights coming on and sparkling every half hour. It was decided we would go to the very top by walking up the stairs to the first two decks and then riding the elevator to the tip top. While riding the elevator I started to feel uneasy and then when the wind slightly shook the elevator, I decided I was officially scared. I did not look over the edge, but Scott, Steve and Lisa enjoyed the view.
After our decent we hopped in a cab and had dinner at Cafe du Marche on Rue de Cler for good food and even better wine!
Wow! April in Paris at sunset under the Eiffel tower with someone you love. I'd say it just doesn't get much more romantic than that.
ReplyDeleteYou have demonstrated your creative side with your blog photos and posts. They make my mornings start off joyfully! I'm so thankful that you have this golden opportunity to see Europe for an extended time so that you see the real part, not just the one tourists do.
Love and kisses,
MOM
Heather,
ReplyDeleteI am now a fan of your site. You do such a beautiful job of capturing the moment. I love the pictures of Paris. The comment about being in Paris, in the spring with the one you love, well it is magical. I was fortunate to do that myself and still cherish that time. I hope you'll continue to take in this experience with a positive approach.
Have a good weekend.
love
tina