Thursday, April 16, 2009

NBS Real Estate Capital

Three years ago this month I was the sixth employee at NBS Real Estate Capital and when I left  the firm in January it had grown to thirteen.  They are a great group of people that provided me a wonderful environment to learn and grow professionally and personally.  Now that I have started working at a company with thousands of employees all over the world and over two hundred in our office alone, I make a lot of comparisons to my days at NBSRECAP.  I will say this, I miss everyone speaking English!  I was in a meeting today and so many side conversations were in French it was annoying!

Group Photo

2 comments:

  1. Hey, the experience will make you not only a better person, but a much more valuable employee with such a wide variety of account work experiences. That box, experience required will never apply to you again! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your dad is so right! Just the fact that you are brave enough to take the plunge in a foreign country is an amazing accomplishment and true resume builder. We're thinking of you here and know every day will get easier!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...