Friday, April 24, 2009

Paris with the Deckers

Scott and I are packing this evening for our weekend in Paris with Lisa and Steve!  On Monday, Scott will fly out to Portland for work and I will return to Geneva to report to work.  In the past eight years, I have never gone this long without seeing Lisa!  (It has been three months and twelve days.)  I can't wait to give her hug and try to get caught up as much as possible in 48 hours, see a few sites, and bring our husbands along to join in on the fun as well.  

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time and find all the good places to visit for our trip. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lost your blog address for a time while the computer was down - looking forward to keeping up with you two wild animals again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...