After months of intense training, I ran the Geneva half marathon yesterday. Thousands of my closet fans paid homage to witness my lightning fast pace. In record setting fashion (1hr 46 mins 59 secs) I crossed the finish line in a blur of fury. So quick was I, that my Mom and wife could not see me finish, nor could they find me for 30 minutes after the race. Luckily I was reunited with the pair after some mild cramping and banana eating. Thankfully my mother had the cure, which was some calcium rich water. See you all next year when I try and top my world record.
My competition
Roadside entertainment
Ol' Blue! Heather thinks he's reincarnated from his famous wrestling match to beat me in the marathon!!!
Post race -- me and my beautiful inspiration
My Mom made the trip for Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment