Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A day of gifts

First Gift of the Day: I have never been able to find red onions at the local COOP and must of mentioned it one too many times because today I was given red onions not once but TWICE! First, one of my coworkers brought me a package of four and then the lady that I buy my lunch sandwiches from gave me a bag of about ten. How kind of them! We will be eating red onion for weeks.


Second Gift of the Day: The ever-so-thoughtful Thea Christler sent us a care package of magazines (for men and women), a French CD, stationary and peanut butter! It was so unexpected. THANK YOU Thea!


Third Gift: Tyler Travis gave us 1,001 Movies You Must See Before You Die as a wedding gift. We are now never without a movie suggestion. Another thank you Tyler!



Finally, the gift of a rainbow after an evening rain storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...