I just learned from my French and Swiss coworkers that they iron all of their clothing, even the undergarmets. I personally purchase clothing that does not require ironing. Even my bed sheets are wrinkle free to avoid ironing.
Do you iron all of your clothes?
Never. If it doesn't come wrinkle-free, get wrinkle-free in the dryer or get ironed by the dry cleaners...it ain't happening! Tara
ReplyDeleteI can't remember the last time I ironed something. All of my husband's clothes come out of the dryer wrinkle-free, and I tend to buy clothes that can be fluffed in the dryer and come out looking fine. In fact, I have a few shirts I never wear because I just don't want to iron them! And who irons their sheets?! C'mon, what a waste of time! Our sheets are the wrinkle-free type from Pottery Barn. Lisa
ReplyDeleteHaha! I love this! Only my clinic pants that I do not dry get ironed. NEVER would I iron bedsheets, or undergarments!! Waste of time! I challenge your co-workers to iron less, and enjoy more free time, guarantee no one would notice!! Lindsay
ReplyDeleteOur iron collects dust! Liza & Jeff
ReplyDeleteI will do anything in my power NOT to iron! I will hang something in the bathroom for the shower steam to unwrinkle it or I'll throw it in the dryer for a few minutes, but I HATE to iron and avoid it at ALL COSTS. However, I have to admit that I actually ironed my Mom's sheets before she came to visit once. But ONLY THAT ONCE. :)
ReplyDeleteNever, never, never. I've even told my fiance it's the one household job I'm not willing to budge on...all his shirts and pants go to the cleaner.
ReplyDeleteWe are big fans of letting the dryer to the work for us. You can easily tell when I have ironed though because items look much more wrinkled than they would otherwise. If something really needs special attention I think the dry cleaner is much better equipped to handle the job than I am. :) Gwen
ReplyDeleteIroning sheets? No thank you. Our iron only leaves the closet on special occasions. -Jenny
ReplyDelete