Whenever we are back in Sisters during the summer season we try to spend some time at Black Butte Ranch's pool for some rest and relaxation. If you are in the area, stop by to enjoy the sunshine and the views.
Greetings Scott & Heather - I was so excited to read your blog and learn that you are enjoying the Ranch. My name is Katie Williams and I am the official Black Butte Ranch blogger and would like to invite you to check out our blog at www.blackbutteranch.blogspot.com to keep up on the latest happennings at the Ranch.I hope you both have an awesome time during your visit. Besure to make time to stop in at the Aspen Lounge to partake in the $5 Calamari appetizer - yum! Cheers, Katie
Greetings Scott & Heather - I was so excited to read your blog and learn that you are enjoying the Ranch. My name is Katie Williams and I am the official Black Butte Ranch blogger and would like to invite you to check out our blog at www.blackbutteranch.blogspot.com to keep up on the latest happennings at the Ranch.I hope you both have an awesome time during your visit. Besure to make time to stop in at the Aspen Lounge to partake in the $5 Calamari appetizer - yum! Cheers, Katie
ReplyDelete