Home? Hmmm...In Bend it's the smell of pine needles. In McMinnville it's blackberry bushes. In Japan it's a mix of incense and tatami mats. I once found a childhood home in Idaho because I followed the smell of potatoes. Do you have a Swiss smell yet?
Bend is Pine and smoke from Forest Fires. Shannon
A fall burn pile...apple cidar...dryer sheets...fresh cut grass.~~Hilary~~~
Fresh cut grass, because it reminds me of track season, the smell of the ocean, and horse poop. Lisa
bark dust, evergreens, and rain at the house i grew up in. i miss it. - sarah
Home? Hmmm...In Bend it's the smell of pine needles. In McMinnville it's blackberry bushes. In Japan it's a mix of incense and tatami mats. I once found a childhood home in Idaho because I followed the smell of potatoes.
ReplyDeleteDo you have a Swiss smell yet?
Bend is Pine and smoke from Forest Fires.
ReplyDeleteShannon
A fall burn pile...apple cidar...dryer sheets...fresh cut grass.
ReplyDelete~~Hilary~~~
Fresh cut grass, because it reminds me of track season, the smell of the ocean, and horse poop. Lisa
ReplyDeletebark dust, evergreens, and rain at the house i grew up in. i miss it. - sarah
ReplyDelete