Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mad Men Addiction

We are addicted to the TV show Mad Men on AMC.  Creativity is required to watch an American TV show in Switzerland,.  (We don't have the channel AMC through our slingbox.)  Our various methods of finding episodes includes downloading torrent files, buying them off iTunes (only when we are desperate) and watching bits on youtube.  We are through episode four of Season 2 and I hear the real action starts in Season 3.  

3 comments:

  1. wooooooooooooooo
    nice blog
    I wish you a happy life and happy marriage

    ReplyDelete
  2. what he said. no, I'm getting into it too. I paid for the first season on itunes, but I think you can watch it at MegaVideo.com Not sure...for some reason I feel uneasy when I watch the show, even though I'm getting sucked in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second that. I guess it's hard to believe some of the behavior on the show. Some of those personalities are like watching a car wreck! I wish I had their clothes, though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...