We had a few more days of fishing in Mozambique so, "Africa Day Four," is not an accurate title, but I didn't capture the photos of all the really big fish (um... you believe me right?)... so I'll spare you by skipping ahead.
While planning my trip to ZA everyone said to stay at least two nights in the bush, so I booked a few nights in Krueger National Park at a humble resort called Leopard Hills. Um yeah, not so humble in fact from the moment I was escorted to my room I felt guilty that Heather was not with me. Let's just say this place put our honeymoon location to shame. Serious 5 star action going on there (fortunately I did not pay full fare those of you googling the rates per night).
Some shots of my room...
But beyond the ridiculous amenities, service, and food Leopard Hills is known for the game drives and seeing the Big 5. Here are some shots of the animals I saw on my game drives. I saw a leopard (hidden in a bush and I regrettably didn't get a photo), lions, elephants, rhinos, but no cape buffalo.
It was definitely great getting to see the animals so close -- and again it was a moment that I wish I could have shared with my wife, next time!











Wow! This look incredible. I think a couples safari trip is in order. Does that Columbia friends & family coupon I have work for this too??
ReplyDelete