Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Tree Shopping

Scott and I purchased our first Christmas tree together today at a garden center about 1 kilometer from our village.  We found a bargain too, only 19.90!  After our morning errands we returned home and did our best to spread holiday cheer.

Scott unwrapping the tree out front

The men at the restaurant next door were watching and laughing at me as I had this photo taken

Our tree came all the way from Denmark

Scott lighting the first fire of the season

Our stockings, a wedding gift from friends

The result thus far

Happy Saturday!

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful holiday photo of your home. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! Joyouex noel! MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! Looks festive! Yes, you and Scott did appear in my blog post...we're going to mail you the result right after the show. It is very light and thin, so we figure packing it up to bring back will be very easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Jenny with the show, I am excited to see the results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great!

    ~Hilary~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go go go to Germany and purchase some glass ornaments...you will NEVER find a better selection ever. Look up the Markets....you will be in awe...then please post pictures for the rest of us who are envious we can't be there in person. Your apartment looks fabulous !! !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna come over and drink hot cocoa by the fire! It looks so cozy and welcoming. I love the tree! What a fun day for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...