Our first Christmas tree was very special to us, but it was time for it to leave our home. The falling pine needles started days ago, but we were determined to keep it until Christmas. I believe it shed over 500 more needles as we carted it out of our apartment, down the stairs and through the front door of our building, causing us to spend the next 30 minutes sweeping. Then with Scott holding it through the open car window as it sat on the roof, I cautiously drove to the recycling area of our village. It only fell off once when I rounded a corner with a bit too much speed!
Still on the top of the car upon arriving at the dumpster
Our tree was light as a feather!
Goodbye oh Christmas tree
She had a good run! Those will be fun pics to look back on - your first Christmas tree together!
ReplyDelete