So great that you guys can do this...get in all the movies you can before you have kids. We NEVER go anymore. When we do get a night out, we want a chance to be somewhere we can actually talk to eachother, but I DO miss movie night. Have fun you guys!
Uh oh! I think you accidentally gave Inglorious Bastards a 3/5. You meant to give it 5/5. I'm sure of it. Positive, actually. ;) LOVED THAT MOVIE! A bit gorey, but you gotta love Quentin. He's a legend.
Really Sarah, you like that movie? I will admit, I watched it while also spending time online, so it didn't have my full attention. I will admit though, he is a legend.
So great that you guys can do this...get in all the movies you can before you have kids. We NEVER go anymore. When we do get a night out, we want a chance to be somewhere we can actually talk to eachother, but I DO miss movie night. Have fun you guys!
ReplyDeleteUh oh! I think you accidentally gave Inglorious Bastards a 3/5. You meant to give it 5/5. I'm sure of it. Positive, actually. ;) LOVED THAT MOVIE! A bit gorey, but you gotta love Quentin. He's a legend.
ReplyDeleteReally Sarah, you like that movie? I will admit, I watched it while also spending time online, so it didn't have my full attention. I will admit though, he is a legend.
ReplyDelete