Now that we have passed the one year mark of being married, I would like to change our subtitle from "Newlyweds Living in Switzerland" to what? I need help brainstorming.
One suggestion has been "DINKS (Double Income No Kids) Living in Switzerland," but that does not have the charm I would like.
Please leave comments to help us!
How about "Expatriates Earnestly Exploring Everything European"
ReplyDeleteThe Bullochs Begin
ReplyDeleteA Very Bulloch Adventure (favorite)
Scott and Heather Have a Look
The Happenings of Heather and Scott
These might be so lame, not sure, but my head is full of Liquid Methyl Methacrylate (see my blog post) so I thought I should use the fuzzy brain for something creative. In two hours I might read these and think they are rediculous. Good luck you two!
Scott and Heather: Year Deux
ReplyDeletehaha, I'm at a loss! I still think of you as newlyweds!