Monday, January 25, 2010

Vest Sledding

Before we rode the alpine roller coaster, Scott decided to use his vest for some sledding down the snow shoe trails.  It somewhat worked.  We learned the keys to a successful vest sledding experience is speed, putting your legs up and finding the right amount of slope.  We were not able to capture my entire ride on the video, which is unfortunate since I just about ran into a group of cross country skiers.


3 comments:

  1. I just love how much fun you two have together. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sledding looks like so much fun! Thank for your comment on my blog....I don't sell the cowl scarves anywhere, just a hobby I recently picked back up. I know you can find some really beautiful handmade ones on Etsy though! Safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vest sledding, so funny and so creative. You know what "they" say...necessity is the mother of invention.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...