Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Amsterdam: Night One

The evening started with drinks and bitterballens at a pub by Andy's apartment.  Bitterballens are basically fried balls of minced meat with a little gravy inside and then served with strong mustard.  I enjoyed them, but then again I enjoy most things fried.
Ashley did not enjoy them...
Next up was a very late Italian dinner with some of Andy's American friends.
Lauren, Colin and Andy - We ordered a family style feast and the food just kept coming and coming.
Kyle, Andy and Scott enjoying our dessert.  It was a mixture of lemon sorbet, champagne and something else.  I kept looking around the restaurant wondering why everyone was ordering milk in wine glasses.  Silly me.
And finally, no meal is complete without pretending it is someone's birthday.

1 comment:

  1. fun night! except for the MILK-y dessert in a glass. i'll pass. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...