Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chamonix Weekend

I was fortunate enough to take a trip up to Chamonix France last weekend to hang out with some American friends. After successfully seeing Heather off on her trip home I welcomed Greg Gorski and Summer Day on a short trip for snowboarding the alps!

I arrived after work Friday and was immediately greeted by 9 other Americans! Some were friends of Elyse and Andy from Amsterdam and then Kyle and Ashley, as well as, Greg and Summer for a total of 10 people. We had a nice big fondue and racellete that night as a group in our rented chalet.

The next day we ventured out as a group to ski the Chamonix valley. Here are some of the better shots! As you can see if was incredibly clear and a really nice day to be outdoors.
Looking southeast towards Le Grand Monte

Solo shot... 

Andy and Elyse the epic skiing duo!

Summer, Greg, and Michelle (from Amsterdam) with a nice view of the mountains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...