Thursday, May 13, 2010

One Month Old Photo Shoot

After a whirlwind trip to Portland, I am back in Geneva.  I will share more about the trip soon, but first off let's see more of George Decker.  I was able to witness and participate in his one month old photo shoot while in town, which was pretty fun.  I had no idea how much a little guy can wiggle.
Georgie
Lisa capturing a yawn
My arms definitely got a workout while holding him
Sharing a moment with Bob and Sarah

This post is also a shout out to George's Dad Steve.  Yes, your son is awesome and I do crush on him and I will bring you back lots of French sea salt on my next trip!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Thanks for the pictures of little George. Nice to see friendly faces on here. Glad you had a good trip. I bet you are anxious to be back for good soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...