Today I was tour guide for my family. I decided to take them to
Lutry, where Scott and I walked around the
terraces last month. After strolling along the lake and through the village, we hopped back in the car and went to
Vevey. (Fun fact: Nestles worldwide headquarters are located here.) We sat lakeside while enjoying our picnic lunch and once again strolled along the lake and through the village. As I told my family, strolling is the national past time in Switzerland.
Tonight we are preparing to leave for Paris first thing tomorrow morning. The itinerary includes a tour of the Monet gardens, a day tour to Normandy and of course many museums and cathedrals.
My Mom and I in Soral
Colin and my Dad on Lake Geneva in Lutry
Luckily we escaped getting rained on today
Family shot after our picnic
I love all of the flowers! PS- cute new Pumas!
ReplyDeleteWow, beautiful! What a lake?!
ReplyDeleteCool photos!
ReplyDelete