Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Harriet Lake

On Sunday night Scott turned to me and asked if I wanted to go camping this week and I said with you?  Sure!  Monday evening we hit the road and headed to Harriet Lake, just a few hours south east of Portland.  To be honest, two nights of camping is my max and one night is perfect.  We had a really good time on the lake with our inflatable kayak and Scott was able to fish, fish and fish some more.  I even got in on the action and caught a trophy fish, but was unable to land it.  Thank you Scott for the impromptu night away!
10 camping spots and one lake with plenty of stocked fish
Getting an arm work out
Scott was up at 6:30 in the morning fishing on the lake
Power Bait = Crack for hatchery fish
Do I look like I haven't brushed my hair or teeth or washed my face?
Fish on baby!
We caught a total of 5 this morning
My turn
Man, they are slippery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...