Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Our New Home

It is looking like this is going to be our home by the middle of September!

The inspection went well today, as expected there are a few items we would like fixed prior to taking ownership, but overall it is in pretty good shape.  I spent a lot of time calling contractors today to start getting quotes on everything and I am learning a lot about roofs and electrical work!  The owner is taking all of the appliances with them, which means Scott and I get to go appliance shopping in the coming weeks!  We are both very excited and look forward to making this house our home.

6 comments:

  1. SO cute! I love it! What part of portland is this in? Congrats guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful! We know a lot of good contractors if you need a recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home!!! Can't wait to see the new pad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - beautiful! Can't wait to see the inside. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the comments!

    Sally - It is on NE 39th and Knott in the Grant Park area of Portland.

    Jenny - Scott will be emailing you! His project is the garage repairs.

    Sarah and Liz - Can't wait to have you over!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...