Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hood to Coast - The Movie

Have you heard of the 197 mile relay from Mt. Hood to the Oregon coast?  If you live in Oregon and are a runner, most likely you have participated since it began 30 years ago.  Scott has ran it four times and I walked the Portland to Coast relay once and I imagine we will be involved in the races again in the future.  Last night we attended the opening night of the Hood to Coast documentary with some friends and a full theater of Hood to Coast runners.  The movie follows four separate teams through their journey of preparing for the race to the finish line in Seaside.  Each team has a different reason for being in the race and of course there are some tear jerking moments (or at least for me there were).  Scott and I give this documentary two thumbs up!  Even if you are not a runner (like me) or have not participated in the race, go out and support this film made in Oregon, I don't think you will be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...