Monday, April 11, 2011

14 Weeks and Counting...

When we first learned our news, the baby was only the size of an apple seed
By week nine it was a green olive
And we got to see it for the first time and hear the healthy heart beat
And here we are at week fourteen with a little lemon.  Baby B's anticipated arrival is early October!

6 comments:

  1. Very creative! Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. exciting news! What a beautiful way to share it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! so excited for yall, I pray that you have a healthy happy pregnancy. I know Baby B, will be so blessed to have such great and talented parents. Keep us updated, I love reading your blogs. Congrats again!!

    Love the fogles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! What amazing parents you will be.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news - congratulations Heather and Scott! Can't wait to meet the little one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...