We hosted our youngest house guest ever this weekend, Miss Emerson Hoffbuhr, the cutest two month old around. Scott and Cory, ran the annual
Hood to Coast relay Friday and Saturday, which meant I was able to spend plenty of time with Lindsay and Emerson. She even let me snuggle up with her for a few moments here and there. I did find that my own growing baby bump made it difficult to always hold her how I wanted though. I wish I would have taken more photos, thankfully Scott captured a bunch of her funny faces during breakfast yesterday morning.
Scott finishing one of his legs of the race
Team shot at the finish line, Seaside, Oregon
Lindsey, Emerson and I
Emerson sensing her photo is being taken while napping
No more photos please
She said no more photos!
Okay, one grin
Something else worth celebrating over breakfast, Mark and Akari's engagement!
Dr. and Dr. Hoffbuhr with their adorable daughter! Thank you so much for visiting! Next time we see you we might just have a playmate for Emerson.
No comments:
Post a Comment