Sunday, September 11, 2011

Baby Shower in July

Back in July two of my besties, my sister and my Mom hosted a wonderful baby shower for myself and our little girl.  My house was invaded with pink tulle, pink outfits, pink flowers and special friends.  It was a very memorable day and I felt very blessed to have so many supportive people in our life.  Thank you again to Sarah, Lisa, Hilary and my Mom was spending the time to shower myself and our baby with love.
The pink fairy my Mom made to bless everyone as they walked into the house.
There are a few of us pregnant with girls!
Mandy had Tess Chapman Wilson on August 15th, I am due on October 7th, 
Gwen is due in November and Lisa is due in December!  Lisa and I were just talking about how we hoped none of us liked the same name for our future daughters.

3 comments:

  1. I love that last picture of you all pregnant! This past year out of our college crew of 8, 7 of us had babies within 12 months. Its so fun! Congrats again to you. You look beautiful and are getting so close to meeting that precious little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there is a baby boom in my friend group as well! I have another friend due two weeks after me with a boy and just learned of another friend that is due in the spring.

    I hope you and your family are doing well Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I didn't know Gwen was also pregnant. How awesome. Great pictures:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...