Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lucky Number Seven

My new title is full time working Mom and it is an adjustment!  Thankfully my coworkers have been very welcoming and I have been asked countless time how I am doing leaving Belle at home each morning.  They are very supportive and have given me helpful tips on how to handle balancing career, being a good wife and a good Mom.  I have yet to break down, but each morning is getting a bit harder to leave her behind.

I just noticed on my desk that I had saved a fortune before my maternity leave saying my lucky number was seven.  I remember thinking it was a sign I would have Belle on her due date, October 7th, but it turns out it was just a sign of her weight, seven pounds seven ounces.

Is it Friday yet?

1 comment:

  1. Henry was born on 7/17 at 7:17, maybe sevens just run in the family. Either way, I'm sure your 7th day back to work will be wonderful and you will have all adjusted to your new and exciting lives by then. 'Till then, han in there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...