At seven months old you are letting us know the teeth are coming. We have had a few sleepless nights with lots of tears of pain. Miraculously, you still wake up in the morning with a smile on your face. I love that you are babbling more and more and even say "dada" but not at your Daddy, just a general statement. Scott and I spend a lot of time pointing at each other saying, "mama, dada and baby Belle." You just smile back and keep babbling away. We have learned from recent trips that you despise a pack and play and prefer to sleep in between us in the bed, usually with a foot in my back. You are now a pro at eating and open your mouth and lean forward for every bite. Applesauce is your favorite and sweet potatoes are your least favorite. We are now working on having you master the sippy cup. We had our first family photos taken this past weekend and you were absolutely adorable, for the first hour, then you lost steam. I look forward to seeing you every morning and can barely remember our life before you arrived. Thank you for bringing so much joy to us!


And to us as well! Dad
ReplyDeletePERFECT pictures of Belle. Wow. I can't wait to see more from the shoot!!
ReplyDeleteBaby Belle is growing so fast! I love watching her progress and of course her parents progression as well.
ReplyDeleteLove you Bulloch's!!!
great post honey! does her toe look a little funny in that second photo :)?
ReplyDeleteThey all look perfect! :)
DeleteGorgeous shots! Can't wait to see more.
ReplyDelete