Thursday, April 26, 2012

Seoul, South Korea

Scott made it to Seoul, Korea this morning our time, late night for him.  He told me the city looks enormous, which is true since it is called a "mega city" per wikipedia.  He plans to do more exploring tomorrow and over the next few days while he tours retail shops.

Belle and I are managing during his time away.  She finally had a good night of sleeping last night and in turn I did not and woke up with a sore throat and a groggy head.  I am drinking Emergen C all day today so I don't get sick while he is gone!

The mega city

2 comments:

  1. Aw man, bad time to get sick. I hope you are taking it easy on yourself--TV and take out is about as much as you should try to do:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You read my mind... TV is on the schedule for tonight and lots of soup.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...