Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Eight Months

Photo by Jesus Huerta

At eight months you are simply awesome.  We laugh with you more and more.  You have full belly laughs now that give you the hiccups.  You have this absolutely contagious, gummy grin that makes us smile ear to ear back at you.  Everyone that meets you comments that you are such a happy baby girl and it makes us so proud.  Still no teeth and still no crawling, but man do you have a lot to say.  You babble from the morning you wake up until we are able to get you to go down to bed.  You are learning that happy screams get our immediate attention.  You also love to eat.  The only food you don't enjoy are peas and I understand because I don't like peas either.  At night when you are tired you rest your head on my shoulder and I don't want to let you go.  

Belle, will you please not grow up too fast?  I am trying to fully experience every moment I have with you and remember it all and then I catch myself planning for your first birthday at the same time.  We love, love, love YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...