Our neighbors moved to Amsterdam a few weeks ago and they gave us their adirondack chairs for free. I love that price! They are a little beat up after sitting outside in the rain for a few years, but they just need some tlc. Silly us, we thought we could take both of them apart, sand them, repaint them and put them both back together in one weekend. WRONG! Scott and I put the chair on the right back together this afternoon before he flew out for his next work trip that requires him to be away for 11 long days. I hope to find some fabric to make pillows to brighten them up and then we will work on the second chair upon his return. I can't wait to sit back in them, drink a gin and tonic and enjoy the warm weather this summer.

No comments:
Post a Comment