Myself, Colin, sister in law Amy, Walker and Hilary
Thirty years ago today I went from being an only child to becoming an older sister to three amazing individuals. Each of them are unique and have characteristics that balance the four of us out quite well as adults. I would not have said this when all four of us were teenagers at the same time and were slowly driving our Mother mad! However, I am happy to write we came out of that "dark period" and everyone is still alive and healthy.
Walker - You are such a loyal and dedicated person, whether it is to your family, your work or your healthy body as a Crossfit addict. I am very happy you are living on the West coast once again!
Colin - You are the family comedian and have inherited our Grandpa's talent to talk to anyone and make them smile. I will always remember you coming to Switzerland to visit me and the sites we saw together and the laughs we had.
Hilary - You are one cool cucumber that can handle pressure with grace and ease, which makes you the exceptional nurse that you are. I am thankful you live in Portland with me and I am able to see you often.
Happy 30th Birthday to each of you! Much love from your big sister.

Very nice tribute! Dad
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday 'Cousins' - reading each of these comments made me smile. So glad I've had the chance to see a bit of this in all of you. ...except for the cross fit! What's up there?
ReplyDelete