Sunday, July 22, 2012

10 Months


Precious Belle ~ 10 Months ~ At Black Butte Ranch with a terrible cold

As I type this you are up in your crib fussing away and battling a terrible cold that has caused your nose to run like a faucet, your eyes to water and given you a cough that makes me cringe.  If I could take it all away I would, but I am your helpless Mom that can only suction out snot and use Boogie Wipes in such large quantities that I think I need to invest in the company.  How is time flying by so quickly?  You now clap and love listening to us sing patty cake.  You wave a lot, which can mean anything from bye bye,  to hello, to hey you or look at me.  Tonight you shocked me by rolling over and over across your bedroom with this huge grin on your face.  Where have I been?  How did I not know you can do such a trick?  Of course once I wanted to film you doing this you immediately stopped.  You also love to sleep on your tummy.  Our little angel that wouldn't spend ten seconds on her tummy has now discovered it is her most comfortable sleeping position.  We see signs that you are short on patience, which is a trait you have inherited from your Mother, until I had you and then it all changed.  It is time to wrap this post up because I need to go up and rock you to sleep, but always know you are my number one priority and the last ten months have not only made me a more patient person, but a more loving one as well and I have you to thank for that!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, such a sweet and loving post! You are only beginning to be filled with the unconditional love that fills almost all parents! Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...