Me and my Couch to 5k app
Friday, September 7, 2012
601st Post - Something for ME
I am in awe this is my six hundred and first post about our life. This blog started when we moved to Switzerland and I was a new wife, unemployed and living in a country where I could not communicate to very many people. I have documented our travels, daily life and recently it has become more about our precious Belle. In recent weeks I have been thinking more about Belle's one year birthday (15 days away!) and how I need to start carving out more time for ME. I have spent the last year putting Belle's needs first, my career, my marriage and then when I had a moment, doing something small and usually really quick for me. As a kick off to this new phase I am going to work on feeling fit and healthy again. By doing this I have signed up to run in Run Like Hell in October and went on my first training run last night. I even recruited a few other Moms to join in on the fun. Here's to being the best Mama I can be, the best wife I can be and most importantly taking care of ME along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment