Scott is sporting a Pendleton Round Up buckle and I am wearing my buckle I won in 4H in 1990 for best lamb carcass!
Monday, October 29, 2012
Cowboy & Cowgirl
Our first Halloween party in a few years was this past Friday and the pressure of a costume this time of year is always a challenge for me. Scott and I tried to figure out what we could be using what we already own and it was decided we would be a cowboy and a cowgirl. Scott bought a hat for his prop and I bought a stick horse, that can always be used by Belle in the future. Our friends Sarah and Bob hosted the spooky event where we dined and imbibed until the wee hours of 10:30 (seriously, this is late for us now) and then it was back home to release the sitters. I need to start thinking of my costume for next year's party. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Octopus. Martha did that a couple years ago.
ReplyDelete-Hilary