Wednesday, December 12, 2012

New Zealand

Scott here, and I thought I would share with you some photos from my Dad and I's trip to New Zealand. Unfortunately, I'm not nearly the photographer my wife is and nor do I remember to take enough photos, but I added some of my better ones here.

Akaroa war memorial - damaged in '11 earthquake

Akaroa Chapel

Sheep & Palm trees

road leading back to the sea...

on the highway between Fairlie & Lake Tekapo

Scenic Lake Tekapo

Mt. Cook over Lake Tekapo

Biggest fish of the trip

My Dad

Above Arrowtown... note the steep, curvy road

Blue pools, pretty typical to see water this clear

4 comments:

  1. Wow, these photos are stunning! What a gorgeous place. We have a dream of cycling around New Zealand, (it was temporarily suspended by babies), that we hope to make come true. Looks like you had the trip of a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...