Has it really been four months since I last had a post about your milestones? Where do I even start? You have the best squeal of delight and recently you let out the happiest screams when we play chase or playing hide and seek. I love how much you point, whether it is to tell us what you want, where we should look or at us, as if you are telling us what to do. In fact, I think you tell us what to do a lot, we just can't understand all of your babble yet. You dance now. We have little dance parties in the kitchen and you do your token move of a boogie squat. You enjoy walks outside along our block and have been known to need to be bribed with cookies in order to come home. You still love dogs and enjoy wrestling with your stuffed dog Ruffy that was a Christmas gift from Grandma. You are showing an independent streak, just like your Mama. You prefer to feed yourself with your own spoon. It is messy, but I love watching you make the necessary adjustments to get food into your mouth. Yesterday we went through your baby clothes to make room for clothes for your baby brother. It was a walk down memory lane of just how tiny you use to be. Every day we love you more and enjoy exploring this world through your beautiful blue eyes. Keep thriving Belle, we will be there every step of the way!

No comments:
Post a Comment