Ever since we moved into our home two years ago I wanted to tile our entryway. The carpet was old, stained and I never felt it was clean. Today my dream came true and we have a new entryway floor. Our contractor,
Jeff, is such a professional and a perfectionist, which I truly appreciate. My original idea of having our house numbers in the tile did not work, so Scott and Jeff came up with an even better idea. Time to save for the next project on my list!
Original Inspiration:
Before: Old Carpet
During: Old linoleum under the carpet
After: New tile!
beautiful
ReplyDeleteLooks great, Heather! Te design is classy and timeless :)
ReplyDeleteI very much agree with what you wrote in this article, this is information that I had been looking for, thank you because you are willing to share with us.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete