Marching towards her bright future...
Wow, you are a year and a half old! I am cherishing these last few months of having just you as my baby. I absolutely love being your Mama. I am amazed at how much you understand right now and how you find ways to communicate to us without words. You know just how to tell us when you are happy and are mastering the art of a temper tantrum quite quickly as well. It scares us! You love going outside and walking around our neighborhood. Your favorite spot is in our living room sitting on the couch and looking outside at the squirrels, the birds and the walkers that pass by. You now knock on the window and wave with a big smile. Chase is your favorite game, which you like to play each morning as I am trying to dress you before I leave for work. You still like to cuddle with us, which always melts my heart. You know all of your animal sounds and body parts when we ask you to point them out. At your 18 month check up today you didn't even cry when you had two shots. Maybe you knew they were going to give you a cookie afterwards so you were extra good? Speaking of cookies, you love to eat, your appetite is more than me even some days!
I don't know if you or I will ever be ready for your baby brother, but he is coming soon. I know you will be a wonderful big sister and show him the world through your bright blue eyes. Keep marching on Belle, we will be with you every step of the way.


No comments:
Post a Comment