Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hitting 20 Months with a Personality


Today Belle you are 20 months old and showing more personality with each passing day.  You can be very clear with what you want by pointing at me and saying "Mama" and then pointing to where you want me to sit or go or do for you.  There are moments of fits when you do not get what you want and then within seconds the red face of anger is gone and a smile appears.  You are very sweet still and share with your parents and when you see little friends.  I love your confidence.  I love that you love dirt and sand and can be covered in it within a few minutes of going outside.  We were at the grocery store this past Sunday and you were walking beside me over to the produce section and I looked down and for a second I saw a little girl, not my baby and it shocked me.  You play pretend with objects and I am mesmerized watching you babble to yourself and act things out.  Every day you make us laugh at least five times with some funny face you make or thing you do.  Thank you PBS for having the TV show Curious George because you absolutely adore it and it buys me some down time when I get home from work and I can just lay on the couch for a few minutes with you.  You ask to watch it by making your monkey sound and wiggling your arms, it is so cute.  You do have a new habit that I am not the biggest fan of and that is when you want to eat my food!  I can put all of your favorite things on your own plate, but for whatever reason my food looks better.  Just this morning you took my bowl or cereal, pushed your own bowl aside and proceeded to eat all of it.  Mommy needs energy too little lady!  Thank you for being our little Miss Sunshine, we love you Belle and we love your personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...