Saturday, August 17, 2013

Will at 7 Weeks


We have a son and he is very sweet.  I can't believe he is seven weeks old already.  The night he was born almost feels like a lifetime ago.  We are so blessed with how smooth things have gone with him so far.  I am very thankful he has been patient with me and his sister.  I tell people I don't know if it is because he is my second and I feel more relaxed and confident or if he is just that good of a kid already.  Of course he cries and fusses and fills his diaper often, but all newborns do that.  He might be a mama's boy already because he is on a nightly routine of getting up at midnight, three and then again at six and I do love routines.  He smiles often now and shows off his cute dimples.  He is a champion eater and is growing like crazy.  I do call him my little pug because he snorts and grunts and makes all sorts of sweet sounds in his sleep.  It also looks like his eyes are going to be bright blue like his Dad and sister, which makes me the solo brown eyed person of the household.  My favorite part of the day with Will is when Belle is napping and I cuddle up with him on our couch and he sleeps on my chest.  It is so peaceful and relaxing and I feel like in that moment you have me all to yourself, which does not happen often.


Will made us a family of four and we are so very grateful.  We look forward to seeing more of your personality and watching you grow in the coming weeks.  Thank you for being our sweet son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...