Yesterday Belle had her first day of preschool and it was a success! She will be going two days a week for full days and she must have had a great time because she did NOT want to leave yesterday. We were very lucky to find a school that is just blocks from our house and came highly recommended. I was so proud of our little girl, she gave me a kiss and waved good bye when I told her Will and I were going to go. I will admit I teared up a bit as I walked to the car, but that quickly passed once I realized I had a bit of freedom. I promptly drove to Target and just walked around while Will slept, it was pure bliss. The teacher did mention that Belle does not like to clean up her messes, which I have been battling my entire maternity leave, and that they will work on that bad habit. I am so on board for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment