Monday, December 2, 2013
Thankful for Will at 5 Months
My happy baby boy turned five months old on Thanksgiving Day. We are so very thankful he joined our family this year. He is an absolute joy to have around. At five months he giggles and laughs and smiles constantly. Even last night as he was falling asleep next to me he was chuckling in his sleep. He has long, long eyelashes, which I adore. When Belle is in the room, he watches her every move and you can just tell he cannot wait until he can run around with her. He squeals with delight watching her and reaches out to touch her whenever she is in arm's reach. Will loves to suck on either his hand, foot, Sophie the giraffe, someone else's hand, a blanket, but he refuses to suck on a binky, go figure. He went on his first plane ride last week and was an absolute champ! I could not have been more proud. He deserved the wings the flight attendant gave him, now I just need to steal them back from his sister. We are working on having him gain weight since he is a bit lean for his length and I do believe he is filling out a bit more recently. He is getting stronger each day and will probably be sitting up before I know it. My wish for Will is to always find a reason to smile and show off those precious dimples!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment