Eight months!?! Eight months!?! Time is flying. In the past month so much has changed. You sprouted your bottom two front teeth. You have started clapping and it is so cute. I think your sister was instrumental in teaching this to you. You have more hair coming in and it likes to spike up. You can now plank for longer than your parents, get up on your knees and move back and forth and seem to be days away from figuring out how to crawl. You may be starting a trend of only getting up once a night (yes, please!) and I know your Dad and I would welcome it. You seem to love food and haven't refused any of the food we have given you thus far. You still cuddle when you are sleepy and it is precious. Your digestive track is amazing and can go through a case of diapers in no time! Some days it feels like your output is a hundred times more than your input. You love to suck, bite, nibble, taste test everything within your reach. You have learned how to take your diaper off, which is no cool buddy. Best of all, you said MAMA to me very clearly the other day. You looked me right in the eyes and said it and my heart melted. Sure you babble all sorts of other stuff, but the best job title I have in the world is Mama and hearing it from your little voice is awesome.
Will I know I say it all of the time, but you are so happy and have completed our family so nicely. Watching you grow into a little boy brings us such joy. I am so lucky to be your Mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment