Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Hike

Today I went on a hike with women from my "club," it was only suppose to be a 10k, but it turned into a 11.5k (7.15 miles).  The wind is really blowing today which makes me think I burned extra calories just trying to stay warm.  

I met more people and enjoyed learning where they have lived before Geneva.  A lot of women seem to be pros at moving around the world.  One woman has moved over 30 times in her life and told me she prefers Asia over any other continent.  

After the walk most of us went to a restaurant for lunch and I had yummy risotto to warm me up.

I plan to do the hike again next week.  Each week is a different hike and a new restaurant and another chance to meet people.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...