We arrived just in time on Friday to see the beautiful sunset and capture the moment in a few photos. We strolled along the water front and were in awe of the yachts parked in the harbor. Little did we know, Monaco would have even more yachts that were even bigger. We enjoyed drinks at Hotel Majestic Barriere before dinner at a local restaurant. On Saturday morning we grabbed breakfast, walked through a Saturday market and then hit the road to find a beach to get some sun!
Our travel companions - Kyle and Ryan
A steel blue yacht
Our bar snacks
Heather's dinner - seafood pasta
Looking down on the city and harbor
I love little cars that I can lift! (Just kidding, I couldn't lift it)
Our hotel - L'Olivier
It looked as if they were already setting up for the International Film Festival later this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment