Good news! We had a wonderful time in Paris. It flew by, we saw the sites we wanted to see and we walked and walked and walked around the city. Steve and Lisa experienced the frustrating parts of traveling by being delayed for a day in Atlanta due to thunderstorms, staying in a nasty hotel with none of their luggage and arriving a day before their luggage in Paris. Thankfully it all worked out and they should be enjoying Italy as I write this post. Here is our photo journal from the first half of Saturday.
Riding on the train and playing Scramble against each other to pass the time.
Having a wonderful lunch at Cafe Hugo in Paris
Walking through a park and thinking the same thing as this statue, "Where are the Deckers?"
Taking photos in the rain and using our fun tripod that wraps around anything
They have arrived! My first photo of the couple. They don't look too shabby, do they?
Heather,
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to see you all together. Poor Lisa and Steve, wouldn't you know it. We never know what the weather will bring. Lisa was very excited to see you. I look forward to more pictures of your time in Paris.
I have enjoyed reading your blog. I know it's hard being away from the states because it is a great country to live in. We are pretty spoiled. I loved my time in Germany, we made the most of it and it went by so quickly. You are very blessed to be a swiss housewife and blogger, sounds like a wonderful life and a time for you two to bond as a couple.
God Bless you
Have a wonderful day
Tina
Hi Tina! Thank you for the post!
ReplyDelete