When driving down I-84 East from Portland, I tend to get a little bored after The Dalles. It is after this town that radio reception starts to get bad and your choice in stations to listen to is about three, there is less vegetation to look at, the temperature rises and I just get lonely by myself at this point. This time I decided to take a photo diary of what I saw to keep myself entertained. I do not recommend doing this since it is hard to keep your hands at 10 and 2 on the steering wheel and take photos. Here is what I saw.
There are now hundreds of windmills along the Columbia, many more than the last time I took this drive in July of last year.
Be careful of the Sheriffs! They love to play hide and seek along the freeway.
Lots of wheat fields, a sign I am almost home
Only 2.5 miles left to go
Just in time to watch the sun set
This is sweet. We all remember our drives home from college or our first homes away from home etc. This is a cool way to document something I'm sure you will always remember in your mind.
ReplyDeletePretty photos!
ReplyDelete