Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Relax

I have frequently been asked what the biggest adjustment has been for me since returning to the States.  My answer is simply being so busy and trying to keep up, our life was pretty simple in Switzerland.  I have been here for just over two weeks now and I think I have had something to do or someone to see every single day.  This weekend was my time away to just relax and not do anything.  It was perfect.
I pitted cherries for my Mom's pie.
Perfection!
We had dinner at a local steak house.  I ordered a bottle of El Corazon Tiger's Blood, a red wine from Walla Walla, the winemaker was a classmate of mine in high school.
We had the best waiter in town.  Check out that belt buckle!  Bling, bling.
The evening ended with a walk around the new bronze statue in front of the rodeo grounds.  It was just unveiled this past Saturday.

On Sunday I just relaxed and then drove back to Portland, like I said, it was perfect.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...