Friday, July 16, 2010

House Hunting

Let the house hunting begin!  This Sunday we plan to begin to hit the pavement to find our perfect home to have together in Portland.  I am very curious to see where and what we end up purchasing.  I am currently thinking about all of the different neighborhoods, styles of homes, commute times, property taxes, paint colors and neighborhood grocery stores!  This photo is actually one of the homes we hope to view on Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. Looks cute from the photos. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! In my next life (which may happen once the kids hit college) I'd like to be a real estate agent. I LOVE helping people find houses, if you need any help, call me! Portland is my old "hood" after all. As it is yours I guess. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz I think you would be an excellent real estate agent. I can't wait to have our own home again and you will be on the list to have over for dinner! Happy Birthday to Henry too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...